Mouni Roy: became an accidental actress


Mouni Roy became an accidental actress 

Made in China, you have become a housewife. What did you find interesting that used this role?

 It is not necessarily the character of the housewife, then it is not a song. Many times women use housewives too freely. She likes to give emotional support to Husband. She sacrifices her aspirations to fulfill her dream. My character Rukmani also falls under the same category of women. That too when he is from rich family. Leaving her dreams and ambitions, she comes to her husband. Where is this type of temperament seen in women nowadays? This beauty of the character had pulled me further. To think of your husband's dreams as your own in progress. However, from my perspective, Rukmani could have been a bit more progressive.
 
Mouni Roy: became an accidental actress
Mouni Roy

 Which films made you emotional?


 I have not done many films. But I cried in the movie 'Gold'. Talking about other films, I cry a lot there. If there was a fight sequence between two lovers, then my tears would come out there. If you are playing patriotic songs, I cry there. I have been a very emotional person in these matters. Indians are emotional anyway.

Was the film the best on the topic of sexuality?


 Sexuality was just a good part of the film. The film was much better than this topic. Which is the village has been shown to develop the effect of lifting rather than creating jobs. In Gujarat and Western India, that type of tendency is seen. Even if you do not get lost in that work again and again. It is rarely seen here in North India. With this topic, we could inspire youth differently.

Mouni Roy:  Is there any other plan besides acting

 During school and college, I did not want to become an actress. It was Bengali, so one had to be involved in song music and other extra-curricular activities. Then it was all hobby type. I wanted to become an IAS officer initially. I wanted to give IAS officer. However, a moment came when I accidentally came to this site. Then I fell in love with acting dancing. Now unseen love has come from this journey. Later on, you will want to become a writer. Not only the film, but she can also write.

  Mouni Roy: Which product in China do you use?


 Headphones, Bengalis have manual fans. The Chinese gave him a mechanical hand. She uses He is very useful to us. There is no air condition in more than half of the shooting locations. While we have to work in a huge costume. On occasion, those Chinese motor fans are very useful.